It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s Spring. Yes, Spring. Even more specifically, it’s Easter! I’m headed to my Mother’s house in Northern California to celebrate with her 42nd annual garden party. It a bonnet wearing, egg hunting, champagne sipping, bloom sniffing good ‘ol time! I wish I could bring all of you! Looking back at my week, I feel filled up with love and gratitude.
1. I spent a long weekend in NYC visiting my best friend and and three-week old baby. Everything is doing well and I had fun adventuring out (read: took the subway across town alone with baby!!!) and about with the little darling. With the little time I had I hit of some of my favorite spots: ABC Carpets (obviously), John Derian, DimesNYC and took multiple stops to Russ and Daughters. It was a special and memorable weekend.
2. Speaking of shopping, I stumbled across the best store in Noe Valley and think it may be my new favorite. Martin Mattox most certainly is a “curator of style”! So. Darn. Good. Did I mention they operate out of a garage which just adds to their charm.
3. Looking for a little holiday appropriate craft project? If I were to take on an egg-dying project, I would be certain to do this gold leafed one.
4. If I weren’t going to my Mummy’s house for Easter, I would be brunching at Foreign Cinema. If you go, plan to wait for a table but don’t worry, you can sip champagne and enjoy our blooms while you do!
5. Lastly, if Easter isn’t your thing and you are more of a Passover person, I wish you a happy holiday!
Happy Weekend, friends!