1. On Saturday, we headed up to the beautiful banks of Inverness to do an understated yet elegant wedding with Enjoy Events. It was fun to be reunited with Nirav Patel who was the second shooter at my own wedding.
2. Then, on Sunday, I was back at it shooting for Geraldine Magazine with Jesse Leake and Ashley Pier. It was super fun and I cannot wait to share images with you.
3. I started the book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and it has already done exactly that. Changed my life. I am a tidy person by nature but this book takes it to a new level! It deconstructs the emotional ties we have to things and how sorting through that can help release old habits that no longer serve us.
4. In theme with the books philosophy, I am teaching a workshop with Fullosophie, Caitlin of Sacramento Street and Jessie Black. We are going teach a “less is more” styling and design workshop on Thursday, March 26. Only a few spots are left!
5. Because I never stop moving, I’m headed to Mendocino for a mother-daughter-sister weekend and then flying straight to LA for The Cream on Sunday! It’s going to be another full week, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Photo Credit: Gia Trovela