Rise and shine, it’s flower time! I hit the open road early Wednesday morning and by the end of the day I found myself in Oregon where we’ll be producing a beautiful wedding this weekend. Yesterday we toured three flower farms and got the most beautiful blooms for this weekend. I can’t wait to show you more!
1. This weekend started off full of love and celebration. Monday was my husband’s birthday and we celebrated last weekend with a surprise party that I threw at the coolest new venue, Terrific Street. We had food done in house and it was so delicious and perfectly in theme with Seth’s East Coast roots. Lobster rolls and fluffenutters (I had to google what those are). Melanie Duerkopp took photos that I will be sure to share with you.
2. Seth and I have been enjoying the opening of new restaurants. We went to opening night of Bellota which is a Spanish restaurant with a menu to die for! Tonight, our friends at Souvla are opening their second location on Divisadero. Their frozen yogurt is one of my top delicious treats of all time.
3. This weekend’s wedding will be at Mt Hood Organic Farm, Sunna Yassin did the planning, Paige Jones is the photographer, Amber Moon did the paper goods and and we have a fantastic team ready to flower away. Keep your eye on instagram to watch the beauty unfold.
4. We went to three farms yesterday. Adelman’s peony farm, Schreiner’s iris gardens and Peterkort for roses and other beautiful blooms. It was a flower paradise and we spent our day frolicking, drooling and being mesmerized by the wonder. If you ever find yourself in this neck of the woods, I highly recommend visiting these farms.
5. Today we are in full flower production. Boxes are arriving from San Francisco and we have the beauties from the farms. Our team is caffeinated and ready to go!
Happy Friday, Friends!