This last week was a good one. Following a week in Mexico the previous week (one of many photos above) these last few days have been all about grounding, planning and prepping for what is going to be a very busy year.
1. Oh, Mexico. I feel so darn lucky to have been included in a retreat for wedding industry folks. Alison Events and The Wedding Collective put together a beautiful and luxurious trip for me and thirty of my new closest friends. Meeting new people is what made this trip so special! And traveling with my buddy Simone Lennon, made the trip an extra fun time.
2. The day I got home I hit the ground running. Would you expect anything less of me? We had a wedding at the Ferry Building with Bustle which was a chic and classic affair. The next morning I woke up bright and early to go to the Alameda Flea Market (score!) and then headed up to St Helena to prep for an upcoming wedding at Farmstead.
3. This week welcomed a new month and you know I love to get insight from MysticMama. Sarah Varcas says the theme for May is “trust” so that is exactly what I am going to do. Let it go, let it flow and trust.
4. This weekend I’m working at a new rad venue in San Francisco and this will be there very first wedding. I can’t wait to break in The Pearl. It’s going to be such a good one.
5. The world lost a true golden girl angel this past week. Tori Hendrix lost her battle to a rare form of cancer. We are not close but so many of my friends were. It’s heart wrenching to see someone leave this earth at such a young age, with a loving husband and two very small babes. It’s hard to wrap my head around. While she may no longer be with us, her Go Fund Me account is still accepting donations as the hospital bills remain. If you are interested in learning more, take a look and share what you can.
Happy Friday, Friends.
Photo: Boat Ashore