1. Last weekend I took one last minute to relax before the wedding craze beings. My husband and I joined our friends, the chef/owners of Foreign Cinema, in Carmel Valley for the weekend. We ate, drank, swam and the guys enjoyed the Monterey Historic car shows.
2. Style Me Pretty posted a Summer Solstice shoot I did with Gillian Shenon. My favorite part of the shoot was getting to decorate the chair swing. I love a good chair swing and flowering one was so fun. Check out the images here!
3. Heidi Mortlock of Adrift blog and I met through Jessie Black a few months back, and instantly I wanted to spend more time with her, but sadly she moved to Amsterdam with her sweetie. Luckily, the world is small and we will cross paths in the future, I know it. Heidi asked me to be on her blog and I happily agreed to answer her well thought out questions. I honestly do not know if I have ever enjoyed being interviewed as much as I did for this post!
4. This weekend we are headed to do a wedding at the Glass House. Nestled in the vineyards, it is completely private. A mix of modern set in the country side, this location is going to be so fun to work at. I’m just hoping it isn’t as hot as it has been lately. Bring on the cold front please!
5. Next week it will be all about Dunton Hot Spring. I’m hitting the road with Alison Events and we are going to be make some pretty moments come to life in the mountains of Southern Colorado. After the work portion of the week, I’ll be going to Taos and Santa Fe for a little R&R. Stay tuned for posts on instagram and I will be sure to blog about my trip as soon as I get back.
Happy Friday, Friends!