1. Last Sunday I went to West Coast Craft. Jeez, that is a place is dangerous. If you missed it last weekend be sure to check it out when it is back in December.
2. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary by just taking some time to be together. The theme of the fourth anniversary is supposed to be “flowers and fruit” and that left me confused! I’m a florist after all, flowers are an every day treat for us, so I went with printing a photo from our wedding. The very first one we’ve printed. Photo by: Flory Photo.
3. This weekend we have a wedding at Villa Montalvo Arts Center. It’s going go to be a romantic dream. I’ve got a great team working with me including my sister. Every florist can tell you, it’s a family business. I’ve had my husband, mother, cousin, sister, step-sister, mother-in-law and father-in-law all help me at one time or another. It’s just how we florists do it.
4. Tonight, we are having an impromptu happy hour at our studio for a few friends. While shooting Blooms in Season yesterday, Caitlin remarked on how nice our garden has become. Her comments inspired me to have friends over last minute! I’m such a planner that it will be nice to keep things casual. Hmmmm, I’m more of a fancy gal than a last-minute gal so let’s see how I do.
5. Next week my Mama’s coming in to town. We love to go to nurseries and have plans on visiting the wonderful Flowerland in the East Bay. Any place that you can get coffee AND plants in the same location is a place for me.
Happy Friday, Friends!