I bet many of you know Michelle of Barrow Salon. Since doing the flowers at her salon opening last year it seems that I have met so many people who Michelle has touched. She’s the absolute coolest and so chic, always sporting the perfect red lip. She is the kind of girl you want to be friends with. She is down-to-earth and approachable and one badass of a business woman and I truly admire the empire she is creating. Her celebrity clients includes Zooey Deschantel, Sienna Miller and Amanda Peet and I bet they would agree with me. If they don’t already consider her a friend.
1. What was your best career moment or your first big break?
I have been so fortunate in having amazing career moments. I would have to say my first big break was with model Karen Elson for the cover of dazed and confused. It all went uphill from there. Career wise.
2. What trend would you like to see end?
3. What was the most influential year in your life so far? What made it special?
2012. I became a mother and a salon owner within 3 months of each other. It was special because I had two of my dreams come true in one year. Crazy!!!
4. Who is someone that inspires you?
My wife , Malia.
5. If you were to throw a party tonight, what flowers would be on the table?
A bazillion peonies
Thank you, Michelle!